From: marvin kotler
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: volume mixer moved

Good evening list, Marv here. After installing jaw2019, my volume mixer flew south; meaning I get no context menu under system tray icon for speakers. I had to type in the search box adjust system volume before I was taken to volume mixer. If anyone knows how to create a shortcut to this item, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10