Re: new versions of jaws

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

So, if you want to fall back and uninstall when you uninstall 2019 or any version for that matter, do you also remove sharded components or leave them, freedom or Vispero now, puts a many installers in add remove programs, so if someone could give the proper way to uninstall, I'd really appreciate it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: new versions of jaws

As I said before, downloading and installing Jaws 2019 does not make Jaws 2018 go away and I think you will quickly realize that Jaws 2019 is already superior to the latest built of Jaws 2018, but you can always sfall back to Jaws 2018 if something isn’t working correctly in 2019.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Thanks! I didn’t download the beta version of Jaws2019. I thought I would wait a few weeks before I download the real version. I do have 1 SMA available.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:57 AM

Kevin,

The last Beta version of Jaws 2019 which became the public release was Jaws 2019.1810.64. If you have a .42 at the end of your version number if you check it in Jaws Menu > About then you are not on the current release and you should download it from the FS website and install over top of your current beta 2 version. Remember you do have to now license Jaws 2019 which requires 1 SMA.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 5:57 AM

I also have not gotten the pop up saying Jaws 2019 is ready.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Furness
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:15 AM
To: Jaws Main Help <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: new versions of jaws

I am running beta2 of jaws 2019.

No pop up telling me that there is a new version of Jaws has come to me. Unless I messed up something in Jaws and I know from emails that 2019 is now out where is my notice which ask me if I want it and will download it

Thank you for all your knowledgeable help!!!

Mark F.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.