locked Re: Need Details On New Annual Jaws Home Subscription

Hi Tom,

Get it from the horse’s mouth and just call Vispero.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:53 AM
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>

Hello, everyone.

I have been reading bits and pieces of info, but can’t seem to find a nice concise summary of the new Jaws annual home license that apparently is now available with the release of Jaws 2019.

Jaws 2019 is the last Jaws upgrade on my SMA, so I will need to do something to renew it at some point.

Up until now, I’ve renewed my Jaws Home SMA for a two-year period for $120.

If there now is a more economical way to do this, I’d certainly love to learn about it.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan