Re: [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] jaws 13

Charles Coe

This is Heavy Man! All this about bulk.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:30 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] jaws 13

Roger,

As pointed out, leave the left and right brackets with the word, as in
[bulk] and make that the dictionary word to be replaced with a blank space.
That text string is not very likely to show up in general E-Mail text. Also
don't make it a change to your default dictionary, but just to the
dictionary linked to your E-Mail application.

Dave Carlson