From: Mike & Barbara In Arcadia
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 2:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: IE versus Firefox

Hi Adrian,

In IE if I invoke the Control +l or O keystroke, type in for example,
blind-computing.com, & press enter or control + enter, IE will take me to
the webpage but, I have to put the, .com, at the end but, I don't need to
put anything in front of, blind-computing.com. IE automatically puts the,
http://www. , in the front of the URL. At least, this is the way it works
for me. Take care.
Mike