Re: Which version of Firefox Quantum works best with JAWS 2019?

Chris Hill

Not necessarily.  Unfortunately the latest version has broken some controls, I think the thing I need to use that is now broken is a combo box.  It doesn't work with nvda or jaws either one.

Personally, as much as I like Firefox, I believe I'll be forced into Chrome before all this is over.

On 11/1/2018 07:09, Milton Ota wrote:
You will want the latest version of the Mozilla Firefox which is 63. If you are running the 64 bit version, you want the 64 bit of firefox.