From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ward Dudley
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is your first version of Jaws

Jaws for DOS.

Ward

On 10/31/2018 5:30 PM, Larry Gassman wrote:
I don't remember the exact version but it was 1997. So it had to be
around 2. something.
Larry
At 03:17 PM 10/31/2018, you wrote:

I started with JAWS 3.1.

Maria Campbell
<mailto:lucky1inct@gmail.com>lucky1inct@gmail.com

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 10/31/2018 6:15 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Man! You'all had been using Jaws for a long time. I had been using
Jaws for only 2 years. My first Jaws version was Jaws17. I learned
my command from other screen reader. You know that all screen
reader have the same element. T for table H for heading and B for
button... I was a former Window-eyes user for couple months.Â

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than
anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,Â
Des MoinesÂ
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student Delegate:Â Â Virginia
Association of Blind Student Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
<http://www.hadley.edu>www.hadley.edu
Email address:
<mailto:michaelrbms@gmail.com>michaelrbms@gmail.com

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:05 PM David Moore
<<mailto:jesusloves1966@gmail.com>jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University
in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for
Windows 10