Re: Which version of Firefox Quantum works best with JAWS 2019?

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

If you have beta 2 there was a beta 3 that notified you that the final release was available for download and installation.

You will now have to go to www.freedomscientific.com and find the download link to get the final release or wait until the DVD arrives in your mailbox. DVD will be shipping shortly.