From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is your first version of Jaws

Geez. I almost feel like a millennial. v3.7U. Some of you guys are old turkey buzzards.

On Oct 31, 2018, at 9:18 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

Hey Ward,

For me it was also Jaws for DOS back in September or October of 1989.
I then had Jaws for Windows from the first release in the early 90's with Windows 3.1, then 3.11 and of course with Windows 95, 98 and 98SE things really started getting more serious.
Sounds like we have most of these young guys on the list beat, but let's see, what is your Jaws serial number? I have serial number 1056 and that has been my serial number for the last almost 30 years.

Regards,
Sieghard