Re: What is your first version of Jaws

Ward Dudley

Jaws for DOS.

Ward

On 10/31/2018 5:30 PM, Larry Gassman wrote:
I don't remember the exact version but it was 1997.  So it had to be around 2. something.
Larry
At 03:17 PM 10/31/2018, you wrote:

I started with JAWS 3.1.

Maria Campbell
<mailto:lucky1inct@...>lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 10/31/2018 6:15 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Man! You'all had been using Jaws for a long time.Â
I had been using Jaws for only 2 years.Â
My first Jaws version was Jaws17.Â
I learned my command from other screen reader.Â
You know that all screen reader have the same element. T for table H for heading and B for button...Â
I was a former Window-eyes user for  couple months.Â

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,Â
Des MoinesÂ
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:Â Â
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
<http://www.hadley.edu>www.hadley.edu
Email address:
<mailto:michaelrbms@...>michaelrbms@...

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:05 PM David Moore <<mailto:jesusloves1966@...>jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10