Re: SMA

Michael Amaro

Hey amigo,

Good to hear from you.  You ain't the only one that was behind.

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: SMA

Hi Michael. I heard you on the last FS Cast live from last via podcast. Anyway my wife and I took advantage of this yesterday since she was still on JAWS V 18 and I didn’t have a version of JAWS on my PC. I commend Vispero for doing this for those who are behind or are on a fixed income like most of here in the US. Folks who use Zoom Text will have this new licensing portal for them on Thursday. I’m happy to have both JAWS and NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

They mainly did the subscription service for those that are behind in there jaws versions.

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 11:06 AM

I would have to imagine that the SMA model will be fazed out. Probably just a curtesy for all of us who are on the full licenses to grab the cheaper yearly SMA pricing one last time before the eventual switch over.

I went ahead and upped my SMA since JFW 2019was my last upgrade.

$60 a year now sounds better than $90 or whatever they’re going to charge down the road. Even then, I’d have no issue paying $90 a year for Jaws.

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

You could either buy a new SMA, or you could subscribe to jaws for $90 a year, $270 for 3 years or $450 for 5 years of jaws. 

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.