Re: SMA

Michael Amaro

Hey amigo,

Good to hear from you.  You ain't the only one that was behind.

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: SMA

Hi Michael. I heard you on the last FS Cast live from last via podcast. Anyway my wife and I took advantage of this yesterday since she was still on JAWS V 18 and I didn’t have a version of JAWS on my PC. I commend Vispero for doing this for those who are behind or are on a fixed income like most of here in the US. Folks who use Zoom Text will have this new licensing portal for them on Thursday. I’m happy to have both JAWS and NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10