Re: First Version of JAWS

Richard Turner

Stanley, thanks for reminding me of the dark day in May when Window-Eyes was put to rest.
I too started with Jaws then, and had two SMAs left with Window-Eyes which were transferred to Jaws. So, I just used my last one for 2019.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Oct 31, 2018, at 4:25 PM, Stanley Haupt via Groups.Io <bookworm@...> wrote:

I started with JAWS 18 back on May 15, 2017 when Windoe-Eyes was discontinued. Since I had the latest version of Window-Eyes, this was a free update for me. Now I am upd to JAWS 2019.