Re: What is your first version of Jaws

Michael Munn

Man! You'all had been using Jaws for a long time.
I had been using Jaws for only 2 years.
My first Jaws version was Jaws17.
I learned my command from other screen reader.
You know that all screen reader have the same element. T for table H for heading and B for button...
I was a former Window-eyes user for  couple months.

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
Email address:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:05 PM David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10