jaws 13

Ann Byrne

Also, if you were inclined to delete repeated occurrences of 'bulk' from your subject line, you wouldn't know you needed to do that.

At 01:09 PM 1/12/2012, you wrote:
The trouble with setting JAWS to replace the word bulk with nothing though, is that you might be reading something else in which the word bulk appears and it will lead to confusion if you do not hear it.

On 1/12/2012 1:30 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

Problem fixed. I used the JAWS Dictionary Manager to suppress all those repeating occurrences of "bulk" by replacing it with space. .

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@aol.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] jaws 13

It has already been explained that the origin of the bulk is your ISP, so it is up to you to suppress them if you know how. Personally, I don't know how, so I am putting up with them. I do note, though, that I am not getting bulk in the subject line from any other email list I am in, so it must have something to do with the list too. That is, something about the list must be triggering something in your ISP that identifies the messages as spam or something akin to spam.

On 1/12/2012 11:54 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
yes, you could edit them out of the subject line, as you didn't bother doing in your reply.

At 11:46 AM 1/12/2012, you wrote:

Can't you suppress all those occurrences of "re: [bulk]" in the subject field? It is getting very annoying.