Re: SMA

Michael Amaro

They mainly did the subscription service for those that are behind in there jaws versions.

From: Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: SMA

I would have to imagine that the SMA model will be fazed out. Probably just a curtesy for all of us who are on the full licenses to grab the cheaper yearly SMA pricing one last time before the eventual switch over.

I went ahead and upped my SMA since JFW 2019was my last upgrade.

$60 a year now sounds better than $90 or whatever they’re going to charge down the road. Even then, I’d have no issue paying $90 a year for Jaws.

Cristóbal