Re: Single ear piece and jaws

Dan Longmore

 Are use the Motorola boom Bluetooth. It is single ear, works well with voiceover. I am not sure how it would work with jaws

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of James Lockwood <lockwoodnd@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:23:39 PM
To: Jaws JFW
Subject: Single ear piece and jaws

I am an attorney and completely blind. I use my laptop in court. Does anyone know of a single wireless or bluetooth ear piece that works with jaws? I need one that is just for one ear something like a Plantronics voyager pro plus if I can find it. I do not think those one ear dongles like the Voyager pro plus work with laptop bluetooth for all the time audio do they? Any recommendations would be helpful. I am getting tired of wired single ear pieces or using full size headphones while keeping one ear uncovered  it looks stupid