Re: Jaws 2019 has been released

Melissa Stott

Just tested Audio Ducking, and yes, it finally works again!  Love the quick responses also.

                Melissa

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 has been released

Simply the fact that Jaws 2019 crashes about 80% or more less often than Jaws 18 and 2018 did is quite a big deal for me. It's also more responsive, Office support is better and improving and audio ducking finally works.

Then there is Skype 8 support, yes it was introduced already in 2018, but will continue to improve in 2019 and just as with iOS 12 I don't think a piece of software or an operating system needs to introduce a long list of new features each year only so that long-standing bugs continue.