Re: Single ear piece and jaws

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Hi James, our use the bone induction headphones by aftershock. They are very durable, plus they don’t actually go into the ear canal. So you can clearly hear surrounding Sally, plus you can hear clearly through the headphones which goes through the job bone. They are a bit pricey though, I’ve paid $125 for my three years ago. They are virtually indestructible and have a long battery life. Check them out. Hope this helps.

On Oct 30, 2018, at 9:23 PM, James Lockwood <lockwoodnd@gmail.com> wrote:

I am an attorney and completely blind. I use my laptop in court. Does anyone know of a single wireless or bluetooth ear piece that works with jaws? I need one that is just for one ear something like a Plantronics voyager pro plus if I can find it. I do not think those one ear dongles like the Voyager pro plus work with laptop bluetooth for all the time audio do they? Any recommendations would be helpful. I am getting tired of wired single ear pieces or using full size headphones while keeping one ear uncovered it looks stupid