How to Get Rid of the in Subject

Dave...

Just found a solution to one of my pet peeves.

Even though I suppress the [bulk] in my subject line, I still got a repetition of the RE: RE: RE: RE: and finally found the correct dictionary entry to fix it.

It wasn't simply Re: replaced by a blank space
It also didn't work with Re: space replaced by a blank space
It required a leading space Re: space replaced by a blank space to do it.

Don't know why the leading space was so important, but it was.

Dave Carlson