Re: Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016 extra Verbage

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

Have you tried maximizing the screen? I have seen this with other versions, and somehow the screen had gotten minimized.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Fettgather
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:12 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016 extra Verbage

I an very concerned about extra verbiage in office 365  Outlook 2016 that did not happen in prior versions of Jaws

When opening a message, Jaws will say

Re: and then the subject line, followed by the phrase, Plain Text.  , but I have turned all of this off in quick settings.

I desperately would like to get rid of this annoying time wasting unnecessary information, and have Jaws open with announcing the number of links, and then reading the message, so any hints will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.