Single ear piece and jaws

James Lockwood

I am an attorney and completely blind. I use my laptop in court. Does anyone know of a single wireless or bluetooth ear piece that works with jaws? I need one that is just for one ear something like a Plantronics voyager pro plus if I can find it. I do not think those one ear dongles like the Voyager pro plus work with laptop bluetooth for all the time audio do they? Any recommendations would be helpful. I am getting tired of wired single ear pieces or using full size headphones while keeping one ear uncovered it looks stupid