Re: [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] [Bulk] jaws 13

Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>

It has already been explained that the origin of the bulk is your ISP, so it is up to you to suppress them if you know how. Personally, I don't know how, so I am putting up with them. I do note, though, that I am not getting bulk in the subject line from any other email list I am in, so it must have something to do with the list too. That is, something about the list must be triggering something in your ISP that identifies the messages as spam or something akin to spam.

On 1/12/2012 11:54 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
yes, you could edit them out of the subject line, as you didn't bother doing in your reply.

At 11:46 AM 1/12/2012, you wrote:

Can't you suppress all those occurrences of "re: [bulk]" in the subject field? It is getting very annoying.