Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:55 PM
Subject: My apostrophe got messed up

How do I reset JAWS so that my apostrophe gets pronounced as I type? I tried to have it be a sound, but I found that less useful. I don’t mind the sound as I read text, but I prefer to hear it spoken as “apostrophe” as I type. I’ve tried to reset it, but I can’t seem to find the right trick.

Thanks.

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: vocal instruction, voiceover production, translation, phone interpreting, sound design, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com

New Email Address:  brunotgudrun@...