From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: Alternative disk management software accessible using a screen-reader

Oh yeah, CLEAN will do it, too.

But why oh why does it not say you have a 64GB drive? You're abso-tively posi-lutely sure it's really a 64GB drive and you didn't mix it up with another one? That's just so so odd.

On 10/30/2018 5:43 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Hello John:

Following several searches on line, for instructions on how to delete a partition/volume on a USB memory stick, several of which suggested I type the command line:

delete partition

When I tried this command, Windows displayed the message:

No drive is selected.

Then I came across a sight which suggested the command:

clean

which did the trick

Once I closed DiskPart and closed the CMD window, I used the partition and format manager to see if the entire 64 GB was now available as . unalocated space.

I'm sorry to say, for me anyway, the only unalocated space available, was 8 GB.

So, it looks like the rest of the available space between 8 GB an 64 GB no longer exists, that is as far as Windows is concerned.

So, I am off to search for another 64 GB memory stick at a good discounted price.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me with this problem.

Dave Durber