From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 5:25 PM
To: main
Subject: more focus problems

Hey guys,

OK, this focus problem is driving me crazy with the latest jfw.
So i am trying to use a program and it has a list of channels. I need
to focus on 1 of those channels. If i arrow up and down, it'll read
them to me with no problem. However when i hit insert and route jaws
to pc, if you look at the screen, the cursor jumps way up the screen.
I'm trying to figure out why it's not tracking correctly, and it's
driving me nuts. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed