I don't see how, unless you might be able to do it using Narrator
because you can theoretically get the audio, but its going to be a
mess.

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:12:12 -0400,
James Homuth wrote:

So wait. You can use Team viewer to access another computer without having
JAWS on it? Now this I'm interested in.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: October-29-18 5:10 PM
To: miketmote73@gmail.com
Cc: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Remote connections:

Citric requires a onetime charge to Freedom Scientific now VISPERO of
$200.00.

The computer that is accessing a remote computer needs a licensed copy of
JAWS running but the server end just needs a copy of JAWS that has to be
installed by the network administrator. If network administrators are
unfimiliar with JAWS they will hesitate with the installation of JAWS on
the server.

You might want to look into Team Viewer as a way to access another computer
that doesn't have JAWS running on it for admin tech support.
It will require a copy of Team Viewer installed on both computers. If it is
a comercial business your are working for, you might want to look into a
legal licensed copy of Team Viewer if that will work for your situation.