From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Legge
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 1:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR

Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 12:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Ed,

If you have any questions on any of the layered commands, do the following:

JAWS+Spacebar

Then press the Question Mark Key

This will give you a general listing of layered commands and what they do

Or, JAWS+Spacebar

then press one of the layered commands such as O, H, etc.

then press the question mark key.

This will give you specific options for that layered command.

Dave