Re: List request

If you use Windows 10 you need to go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps and set Outlook as your default mail client.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of denise avant
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: List request

Hello,

I am replying to this thread only because I have been having trouble posting directly to the list using MS Outlook, though I have joined it. So, just as a test, I have clicked on the e-mail address for the group seen in some of the posts. When I do that, I am sent to Windows Mail,  not Outlook, which is my mail client. I can read the mail from the group in Outlook. So, I am wondering if it is not possible to actually send a post to this group using Outlook? I did e-mail the list moderator with no response.