Re: Outlook Issue

Denise,

          Based on what you've said on the JAWS list I am guessing you're a Windows 10 user and that somehow Outlook is not set as your default mail app.  Go into Settings, Apps, Default Apps pane, and find Email.  My guess is the button is going to read Mail (as in the Win10 Mail app) at the moment.  Activate it and select Outlook.  That should fix your issue.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz