Re: List request

Larry Wayland

A man to that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:13 AM
To: JFW user list
Subject: List request

This is my Pet Peeve for the month:
Those of you, and there are several so I'm not pointing out anyone in
particular, on this list who have there email set to not quote the previous
message make it very difficult for those of us who want to help. If you do
not explain the context of your message, it often leaves me scratching my
head wondering what the heck the person is replying to.
So, please consider summarizing the answer you are replying to so we might
be able to offer a different suggestion, or set your email program to
include the prior message.
Just my thoughts. I often want to assist, but have no idea what the issue
is, so I simply delete the message.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books
which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle