Re: List request

Richard Turner

Hope, No one is saying you have to use it. I know I'm not saying that. I'm simply asking that when folks reply with either a solution or a follow up question they at least give a short summary of what they are replying to, like what you did with your message below.
Thanks,
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Oct 28, 2018, at 4:53 PM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io <isepic@...> wrote:

On the subject of quoted material, I don’t use it because I really don’t like the way it comes across. It can come across as a jumbled mess most of the time. When/if I get lectured that I should include the quoted material, as I did on another list once, my response is just to leave the thread entirely.