From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, Oct 28, 2018 11:13 AM EST
To: JFW user list
Subject: List request

This is my Pet Peeve for the month:
Those of you, and there are several so I'm not pointing out anyone in
particular, on this list who have there email set to not quote the
help. If you do not explain the context of your message, it often leaves
me scratching my head wondering what the heck the person is replying to.
So, please consider summarizing the answer you are replying to so we
might be able to offer a different suggestion, or set your email program
to include the prior message.
Just my thoughts. I often want to assist, but have no idea what the
issue is, so I simply delete the message.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good
books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

.