List request

Richard Turner

This is my Pet Peeve for the month:
Those of you, and there are several so I'm not pointing out anyone in particular, on this list who have there email set to not quote the previous message make it very difficult for those of us who want to help. If you do not explain the context of your message, it often leaves me scratching my head wondering what the heck the person is replying to.
So, please consider summarizing the answer you are replying to so we might be able to offer a different suggestion, or set your email program to include the prior message.
Just my thoughts. I often want to assist, but have no idea what the issue is, so I simply delete the message.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle