From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, Oct 27, 2018 7:43 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: itunes on the task bar

Mario,  iTunes is present on the desktop of my Windows 7 computer, but
not on the Windows 10 computer.

Love in Christ
Marty
-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: itunes on the task bar

Marty, if you're using Windows 7 you can create a desktop shortcut by
pressing the windows key that will bring up the search dialog box, type
in iTunes, press the application key or shift+f10, down arrow to and
enter on the send to submenu, down arrow to and enter on desktop create
shortcut.