From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: October 28, 2018 6:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: photo copier program

Hi Tom,

I am not sure if either of my thoughts fit, but in case they might here they are.

My Canon printer can photocopy without any special software.  There is a button I can press and a photocopy is produced.  Maybe your printer has a similar feature.  Check with tech support on this for the printer company.

Second before this printer was acquired, I used the photocopy feature in Open Book.  It is not free software, but if you already have this program, take advantage of the photocopy feature.

Good luck.

Barbara