From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 12:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Alternative disk management software accessible using a
screen-reader

Hello everyone:

as the subject says, I am looking for such software to try and delete the
existing partition on my USB memory stick and return it to its full size of
64 GB.

I have tried using the Disk Partition and Formatting program which comes
with Windows and the command line DiskPart program with no success.

So, I am hoping that someone can suggest an alternative program for me to
try.

Thanks in anticipation for any suggestions.

Dave Durber