Re: itunes on the task bar

Jason White

Mine has a desktop icon – I just checked.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: itunes on the task bar

I got iTunes from the Apple site and also do not have an icon on the desktop.  The check box for an icom on the desktop was checked by defult during the setup, but no icon.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 9:34 AM

When I installed iTunes it automatically created a desktop shortcut. Did you install the Windows Store version? If so I highly recommend you get rid of it and all its components and install the iTunes desktop application from the Apple website.