Re: Free Windows 10 update

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
The upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is not free any more.
Yes, actually, it is.  Microsoft is not advertising this, but I've upgraded machines, the most recent about a month ago, from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using media created using the Media Creation Tool and it went just like it did up through July 2016, including automatic activation.

I have not done one post Version 1809, but I know of one that was done using that ISO before it was pulled, too.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz