From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: October 26, 2018 8:56
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: switching folders in Outlook 2016

Hello,

I'm using Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. There are times I switch folders
with
no problem. There are times I go from one folder to another numerous times
by pressing shift F6 to get the listthe of folders. The only thing that
shows up is mail and then the word button. I press the space bar or enter
key and nothing happens. I then exit Outlook and the cursor is sitting on
the Outlook short cut on the desk top. I press enter and it will not go
into
Outlook. I then press the windows key and type outlook in on the search
bar,
press enter and nothing happens. I look at the task manager and Outlook is
not running. I then go into another app without a problem. I will exit and
the cursor is on the desk top on that certain app. I move down to Outlook
and press enbter. Nothing happens. I then restart and still cannot get into
Outlook. I continue to mess around going into and out of apps. Eventually I
can get into Outlook. What could be causing this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kimberly