Re: playing all 8 sessions of a dvd on computer with Jaws, and converting files to mp3

Jonas Voll

Yes!

You will just need to Google Dvd to Mp3, but I think Pazera audio & video Converters can work!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: playing all 8 sessions of a dvd on computer with Jaws, and converting files to mp3

Is there any way to convert dvd files to mp3? Is there any way for a blind person to play the 8 sessions on this DVD in order, or skip around?

I’m trying to get ready to lead a small group and I’m clueless.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Switching To Classic View In Windows 10 for Windows 7-type View

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 04:04 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:

Is it possible to put a link to the Applications folder on the start menu?

I don't believe so, but the instructions for putting it on your desktop were offered earlier.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

~ Fran Lebowitz

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com 
and 
logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 
'spam@...'

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.