Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Switching To Classic View In Windows 10 for Windows 7-type View

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 04:04 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Is it possible to put a link to the Applications folder on the start menu?
I don't believe so, but the instructions for putting it on your desktop were offered earlier.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz