From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing html source code with JAWS in internet explorer

try this link for html coding:

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/

I learned just by looking at code by others and just started creating my own
code using examples. I did the same with basic programming and I even
cracked the gbbs code back in the bbs daysback in the 1980's and 1990's with
the gbbs code. was a lot of fun!

Legend has it that on Thursday 10/25/2018 11:11 AM, Kevin Meyers said:
Do you know of documentation when coding in HTML?