Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:41 PM
Subject: Introduction

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.
I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.
Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.
I hope I will learn some thing from you all.
Thanks

Best  regards
Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn