Re: Switching To Classic View In Windows 10 for Windows 7-type View

Mario,

          Sadly, not in any detail, and even if I gave the details about what worked for me way back when I know that the Cortana & Search settings allowed me to make these changes.

           There are no "Cortana & Search" settings in Version 1809 (which is running on this machine).  Most of this now has to be done by registry tweaks, which is a shame.  I'm just grateful that the changes I made all the way back in 2015 have carried along with me since then.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz