From: Michael Munn
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Introduction

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.

I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.

Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.

I hope I will learn some thing from you all.

Thanks

Best  regards

Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."

Harold Russell,

Des Moines

1968

Michael Munn