From: Michael Munn [mailto:michaelrbms@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, Oct 25, 2018 2:41 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Introduction

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.
I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.
Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.
I hope I will learn some thing from you all.
Thanks

Best regards
Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere
else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968