From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downloading and using google chrome

Hi Mario!

Thanks for that!

Val.

On 25/10/2018 14:51, Mario wrote:
you can get the installer from ninite.com which will then download and
install just what you need without any unwanted, unnecessary free
toolbars and similar programs.
.

just find and check the check box for the chrome browser, and find and
activate the download button. the web installer will download, find
and enter on the installer, and in a minute or so, chrome will be
installed and waiting for you to use.