Re: Accessing html source code with JAWS in internet explorer

ratshtron

hmmm, I have used dream weaver and a free program called html2 for creating html code, but if you know code, you can also simply use notepad to write the code and save the file as a .txt file and then change the .txt to .html or .php depending on the code used.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/24/2018 07:49 PM, Kevin Meyers said:
Ann,

Do you create web sites using HTML? If so what do you use to code the HTML?

Cheers,

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing html source code with JAWS in internet explorer

While on the web page, press alt+v, then c; arrow down past the search box
and press enter on open.

If you want to create .html code, open your document in notepad and fill in
controls from there.

Good luck!
t 12:50 PM 10/16/2018, you wrote:
Hi Joe. Have you tried pressing F12? When done viewing, you will have
to press F12 again. I think this will give you what you're looking for.