Switching To Classic View In Windows 10 for Windows 7-type View

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I am about to purchase a new laptop, which, of course, will have Windows 10 as its operating system.

I have heard from several sources that you can configure a Windows 10 computer to have a classic view, which resembles the Windows 7 configuration.

This sounds quite appealing to me, since it will make the switch to Windows 10 much easier.

Can someone tell me if this is true;  and if it is, can you tell me how to accomplish this?

I hope this isn’t considered too “off topic”, but I can say that I’ll be using the latest build of Jaws 2018 on the new Windows 10 machine.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan