From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing html source code with JAWS in internet explorer

While on the web page, press alt+v, then c; arrow down past the search box
and press enter on open.

If you want to create .html code, open your document in notepad and fill in
controls from there.

Good luck!
t 12:50 PM 10/16/2018, you wrote:
Hi Joe. Have you tried pressing F12? When done viewing, you will have
to press F12 again. I think this will give you what you're looking for.